Home > Registration & Enrollment

Registration & Enrollment

Hello and Welcome to Johnson-Williams Middle School!

Student registration for 2022-2023 is now open

Parents should have received an email to the registration portal.  

STEP 1:  Parent/Legal Guardian - Please Contact the Principal for an Appointment

Mr. Patrick White, Principal whitep@clarke.k12.va.us

STEP 2:  Complete PowerSchool Online Registration  

The Registrar will provide parents with a new student registration link.

Registration documents may be uploaded through our secure website.

STEP 3:  A course registration appointment will be arranged with your child's school counselor.

Parent Checklist for Registration/Enrollment (See FAQs below for a detailed description of acceptable documents)

School Minimum Immunization Requirements

Returning students, please complete your online registration through the PowerSchool Parent Portal

Additional registration information can be found at https://www.clarke.k12.va.us/parents-students/registration-enrollment


Please contact Rebecca Dalton or Jean Marsh

E-mail: daltonr@clarke.k12.va.us or marshj@clarke.k12.va.us

Frequently Asked Questions

Who Can Register a Child? 

Parent/Legal Guardian who resides in Clarke County

Where Do I Go To Register?

Registrations are completed at the school, contact the registrar for an appointment:

Rebecca Dalton, Bookkeeper


Jeanette Marsh, Receptionist


Johnson-Williams Middle School (Grades 6-8)

200 Swan Ave., Berryville, VA 22611


What Documents are Required For Registration? 

Please be prepared to provide the following records:

1. Two Proofs of Residency - see the following section

2. Photo ID - choose one:

3. Birth Certificate (original or certified copy, no photocopies) If parent name on birth certificate is different than custodial parent, please bring the court order, military order, adoption papers, foster care documents, etc. that explains the custodial parent and difference in name from child.

4. Certification of Immunizations - School Minimum Requirements

5. Tuition Application & Contract - Non-Resident Students Only

What is Accepted as Proof of Residency?

Parents must present proof that they reside in the attendance zone in which they are enrolling students. Please provide a photo ID and two (2) residency documents as outlined below.

Residency Document #1 (choose one):

Residency Document #2 (choose one):

Items Not Accepted: